Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Croc-embossed moccasin heels, $129 (originally $430) and suede moccasin heels, $124.50 (originally $415)
- Suede desert shoes, $129 (originally $430), and suede tennis shoes, $84 (originally $280)
- Harris Tweed cape, $181.50 (originally $605); Quilted trench, $204 (originally $680); Suede safari jacket, $261 (originally $870); Harris Tweed overcoat, $204 (originally $680)
- A.P.C. + Nike All Courts, $42 (originally $140)
- A.P.C. + Incase raw denim/lambskin laptop case, $62.50 (originally $125); jewelry, $27 to $31.50 (originally $90 to $105)
- Men's suiting, $412.50 (originally $825)
On Thursday, A.P.C. will kick off a big sale at the Surplus store in the West Village, where women's and men's clothing, accessories, and shoes will be marked down up to 70% off. At the last sale this past May, women's merchandise reigned supreme, as the racks at the Invisible Dog Art Center were packed with seasonal dresses, knits, and jeans.
This time around, the merchandise will naturally be much more geared toward fall, so expect to find suede moccasins ($124) for the ladies, and suede desert shoes ($129) for the guys. Men's suiting, as well as tweed capes, trenches, and more outerwear are also well represented. For a closer look at what to expect, click through the gallery above.
· Dealfeed: A.P.C. Surplus Sale [Racked NY]
· Get Your French Kicks at the A.P.C. Overstock Sale [Racked NY]