Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Racked's holiday gift guide, for all of those people in your life that are beyond hard to shop for: step-siblings, co-workers, your wacky dad, and your boyfriend's mom (because you seriously cannot give her another scarf). Check back weekly for gift ideas covering all of those unconventional but loveable characters who make your holiday season... unique.
- For the manly-man: Survival Kit in a Sardine Can, $10.99 at Restoration Hardware
- For the office cat lady: MUJI Cat Paperclips, $6.95
- For the hyper-organized: Knock Knock Someday Mini Sticky Sets, $7.95 at Papyrus
- For the cutesy techie: Felt Bunny Tablet Holder, $9.99 at West Elm
- For the one who bakes (and shares): Stainless Steel Recipe Divider, $9.99 at the Container Store
- For the boss man: The Postmodern Acrylic Tie Clip in red, $25 at Life:Curated
- For the one who commutes from Jersey: Fishs Eddy Bridge & Tunnel mug, $12.95
- For the traveling salesman: Flight 001 Duty Free Eyemask, $22
- For the one with the tea habit: Luna Seo Tea Mug, $20 at the MoMA Store
- For the know-it-all: Pocket IQ Test, $9.99 at CB2
Before you can celebrate the holidays with loved ones, you must clear one big hurdle: the office Secret Santa party. Shopping for people you spend so much time with, but seem to know nothing important about, for under $5, $10, or $25? Not so simple. We've taken it upon ourselves to wade through the stocking stuffers, desk accessories, and gag gifts to compile a list of ten gifts under $25 that you can feel good about giving to your coworkers. Click through the gallery above for a cute tablet holder from West Elm, a mod tie clip by The Postmodern, and eight other office-friendly goodies.—Nicola Fumo
· All Racked Holiday Shopping Guides [Racked NY]