Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Platform Heels, $250
- Hermès agenda, $175
- Gianfranco Ferre Fox Fur Stole, $275
- Carolina Herrera Tweed Wide Collar Zippered Coat, $575
- Lanvin Two-Piece Velvet Dress with Jacket, $295
- And without the jacket.
- Coralee Fresh Water Pearls, $175
- Prisma 14kt Watch, $750
- Givenchy Costume Earrings, $65
- J. Mendel Raincoat with Mink Trim, $4,250
- Dolce & Gabbana Multi-colored with Faux Fur Collar Plaid Coat, $375
The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Thrift Shop will kick off its four-day Winter Wonderland tomorrow, where high-end designer vintage pieces will be offered at relatively deep discounts. The sale includes merchandise from Lanvin, Givenchy, Christian Louboutin, and more, and all of the proceeds benefit the SMSKCC's patient care, education programs, and research. Overall: good sale, good cause and one more place to blow the holiday bonus you're banking on.
· Dealfeed: Winter Wonderland at The SMSKCC Thrift Shop [Racked NY]