Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Crosley USB Spinnerette Turntable, $139.95 at the Fred Flare Holiday Pop-Up
- Everlane Bow Tie in red polka, $35 at The Everlane Workshop
- Knot & Bow Me & You Pencils, $12 at the Etsy Holiday Shop
- Wool & the Gang Superbowl Sweater kit in checkers tweed, $150 at Refinery29's Tinseltown Bazaar
- Billy Wolf Wyatt Plaid Bandana, $25 at the Brooklyn Night Bazaar
- Dannijo Nicoline necklace in clear, $170 at the Dannijo Pop-Up
- ProPuebla Hummingbird Ornament, $16.50 at the Union Square Holiday Market
- Dr. Martens x Liberty of London Strawberry Thief Boot, $130 at the NYLON Holiday Pop-Up
- Cast of Vices Corner Store Leather Shopper in red, $198 at Deck the Halls
- Mario Tama Jones Beach Island, Wantagh, New York print, from $60 at the 20X200 Holiday Pop Up Shop
With the holidays fast approaching, temporary retail is in full swing in the city. Last week, we gave you a handy map of this season's best pop-up shops around town. Did you make it out? No worries if not—we did some scouring and pulled ten choice gifts from our favorite pop-ups.
Click through the gallery above for Doc Martens x Liberty of London boots for your younger cousin, a spiffy Everlane bow tie for your snazziest brother, and Knot & Bow pencils perfect for your BFFL. Oh, and for you procrastinator online shoppers: Ground shipping in time for Christmas ends early this week, so you best hit the pavement.—Nicola Fumo
· All of the Holiday Pop-Up Shops You Need to Know This Year [Racked NY]
· All Holiday Shopping Guide Posts [Racked NY]