Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alexis Bittar signage arrives on the Upper West Side [My Upper West]
· Valentino donates to New Yorkers for Children [WWD]
· Nobody freak out: Beyoncé will direct her HBO documentary [Vulture]
· WSJ. ups the artsy ante with creative director Magnus Bergus [The Cut]
· J.Crew has launched a baby collection [Racked]
· Hedi Slimane taps a woman to front first menswear campaign [Telegraph]
· Givenchy shuts down H&M collab rumors [Vogue UK]