Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A Marie Turnor bag
- SusyJack recipe cards
- A necklace by Andrea Bocchio
- Bodycare products from Smith & Chang
- A Mokuyobi Threads wallet
- Ties by The Academy
- An outfit from Artists and Revolutionaries
- Children's clothing from Kallio
- An Enormous Champion towel
- A Blake Avenue chair
- A cabinet from Blake Avenue
- More Blake Avenue furniture
- An Arrowhead Clothing Company outfit
If it's too cold to walk around the Union Square Holiday Market this weekend, there's an indoor alternative downtown. Unique NYC, a two-day shopping event, will be open tomorrow and Sunday at 548 West 22nd Street, where 100 designers, small businesses, and artists will sell locally and American-made goods. Entry is $10 to get in, but that includes a free tote and (better yet) free drinks.
The gallery above includes fifteen items that will be at the shop, like clothing and accessories from The Academy, eco-friendly furniture from Blake Avenue, kid's clothes by Kallio, and paper goods by SusyJack. In addition to shopping, you'll also be able to partake in free DIY craft classes, get your hair braided at their Braid Bar, and enjoy a free massage. Note that 10% of the ticket sales will benefit the non-profit group World Up.
· Unique NYC [Official Site]