Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Scoop building sale might mean MePa shake-up [NYP]
· Bags and shoes are going fast at the Phillip Lim sample sale [The Cut]
· Moss-inspired housewares store Scissor opens in Tribeca [Tribeca Citizen]
· Former orphan Elie Tahari honored by Orphan Foundation [Vogue UK]
· Marc Jacobs travels to Europe after Sandy destruction [Page Six]