Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Thomas Sires Fairisle Sweater Dress, $415
- Rag & Bone Lily Dress, $290
- Club Monaco Amelia Sweater Dress, $179.50
- Phillip Lim Funnel Neck Dress With Corded Waist, $595
- Joe Fresh Marled Sweater Dress, $39
- H&M Knee Length Dress, $39.95
- A.L.C. Lorali Wool Dress, $547 at Otte
- J.Crew Wool Crepe V-Neck Dress, $198
- Diane von Furstenberg Linda Dress, $345
- Theory Jiya S Wool Sweater Dress, $335
You've probably noticed by now that those spring silk dresses aren't cutting it in these temperatures anymore, despite the fact that you've added a pair of thick tights like you were told to by the sales associate who sold it to you. Instead, consider adding an actual winter dress to your wardrobe: something warm and cozy in a nice merino wool or a thick cable knit. Click through the gallery above for ten suggestions from A.L.C., Thomas Sires, Joe Fresh, and more.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]