Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Stores are opening even earlier for Black Friday this year [NYT]
· Post Sandy, bookstores helping bookstores [Brooklyn Paper]
· How to shop eBay's holiday collection a day early [Racked]
· Nicole Kidman covers Du Jour magazine's second issue [WWD]
· Gilt Group's CEO steps down, company plots IPO bid [WSJ, via The Cut]
· Portraits of a 14-year-old Kate Moss to be auctioned [Telegraph]
· Livia Firth named UN Leader Of Change for eco-friendly label [Vogue UK]