Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· The Alexander Wang Sample Sale is a Fashionable Mess
· Fifteen Ways to Help New York Retail Help Hurricane Victims
· Brooklyn Flea's Holiday Market Returns Thanksgiving Weekend
· Updated! Your Guide to November's Fifty-Seven Sample Sales
· There's No Shortage of Good Deals at the Pixie Market Sale