Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel paid Brad Pitt $7K to interrogate a perfume bottle [TheCut]
· Teen Vogue's new beauty editor: Glamour's Elaine Welteroth [Fashionista]
· Obama's face fits on Katy Perry's thumbs [TheCut]
· Free People signs for exclusive Japanese distribution [WWD, sub req'd]
· Jemma Kidd's make-up line is bankrupt [Telegraph]
· Kristen Stewart to answer questions live on Balenciaga's website [Grazia]