Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nanette Lepore designs costumes for NYC Ballet [WWD]
· Boutique Revolution Now is coming to Allen Street [Bowery Boogie]
· YSL sale security says 2,500 people showed up yesterday [NYP]
· Kate Spade to launch lower-priced brand [Racked]
· Vogue gets an HBO documentary [Vogue UK]
· Jourdan Dunn shoots DIY lookbook for Rag & Bone [Daily Mail]
· Ideeli phases out men's, kid's, and home to focus on women's [WWD]