Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Reiss on Bleecker's secret sale [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Longtime Carmine Street bookshop is struggling [JVNY]
· Aéropostale unveils high-tech store in Roosevelt Field Mall [WWD]
· Penélope Cruz covers Vogue Spain's November issue [FashionGoneRogue]
· The world's largest shoe store opens in Dubai [WWD]
· A pair of Marie Antoinette slippers auctioned for over $65,000 [Telegraph]