Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Iro Lexi Pullover, $426 at Otte
- Rag & Bone Lisbeth Crew Sweater, $450
- Le Mont St. Michel Fair Isle Sweater, $335 at Madewell
- Phillip Lim Fading Houndstooth Pullover, $375
- Kate Spade Drew Cardigan, $298
- A.P.C. Mohair Pullover, $290
- Topshop Knitted Camoflage Jumper,
- Kenzo Diamond Knit Crewneck, $685
- MinkPink Once A Cheetah Pullover Sweater, $80
- H&M printed cardigan, $29.95
The graphic sweater trend is showing no signs of slowing down, so let's consider swapping out that monochrome cardigan for something a little spicier. Like a wacky houndstooth from Phillip Lim, or something covered in cheetah print, courtesy of MinkPink. Click through the gallery above for those, as well as a eight other options from Kenzo, Kate Spade, and A.P.C..
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]