Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This Little Marc romper ($57 at Barneys) isn't quite seasonal, but it's so cute. Buy it a little big so she can grow into it.
- Jay-Z would look great pushing this Bugaboo stroller ($1,029.)
- Gucci's fur-trimmed snow suit ($695): Perfect for a winter baby.
- Every New York celebrity baby needs an oversized FAO Schwartz animal. This zebra ($749.99) is by far the most stylish option, though the giraffes are cool too.
- Case Kids' modern crib ($1100) was made in Brooklyn and converts to a toddler bed.
- Adorable for a baby, plus we could sort of see Aunt Solange in these.
- Duc Duc's 3-drawer changing table ($1545) is simple and sophisticated, like the crib. If this seems too boring for Bey, it also comes in six other colors.
- Bvlgari's body lotion ($29) must be popular, b
- We could see Beyoncé just using an oversized designer bag as a diaper bag, but if she wants something made expressly for new moms, this
What do you buy the newborn who has everything? On Saturday night, Beyoncé and Jay-Z became the proud parents of Blue Ivy Carter, delivered via C-section at Lenox Hill Hospital on the Upper East Side. We've rounded up nine high-end baby gifts for the happy couple and their brand-new mini-celebrity.
· Beyoncé and Jay-Z Welcome a Baby Daughter—and Her Name Is... [E!]