Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Department Store Dispatch: It's Raining Jimmy Choos
· Are the Models in Terry Richardson's Equinox Ads Too Skinny?
· Artist Colette Says Gaga's Barneys Windows Copy Her Work
· All the Proper Nouns in the Style Section's Tyler Brûlé Profile
· The 38 Essential New York Stores, January 2012
· The American Apparel Warehouse Sale Is Still Going Strong