Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Tradeshow (capsule)'s "Donut Shop" Offers Tasty Vintage Goods
· L.L. Bean's Boot on Wheels Is Too Big for the Statue of Liberty
· Century 21 Could Be Coming to the Fulton Street Mall
· Helmut Lang, Theory, Theyskens Theory Sale Still Going Strong
· The Built By Wendy Outlet Closes with a Blowout Sale
· Shopping Five Post-Holiday Sales for Everyone's Favorite Stars