Shopping for Celebrities
- For Rihanna: Tavik’s Belladonna one-piece, $41.40 at Oak's 30/40/50 sale. Skin + hot pink leopard print + suggestive geometric print + more skin = Rihanna’s dream suit!
- For Zooey Deschanel: A Robert Rodriguez
- For Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher: Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
- For Dita Von Teese: Givenchy skirt, $499 at Barneys. This pencil skirt paired with a plunging neckline creates Dita's slinky retro look.
- For Rooney Mara: Lena Lumelsky's leather dress, $808 at Opening Ceremony. Mara dresses just like her character Lisbeth Salander, and nothing says "Angry
- For Kristen Wiig: Kai-Aakmann fold-over pant, $46.20 at Oak's 30/40/50 sale. Don’t be fooled by her kooky SNL characters; this girl’s got style. These Kai-Aakmann pants are the comfy casual equivalen
- For Tilda Swinton: Mandy Coon’s silk organza and leather jumpsuit, $243 at Opening Ceremony. Maybe it’s the model's short hair, thin face, and wraith-li
- For Gwyneth Paltrow: Versace Versus dress, $119 at Opening Ceremony. Because Gwyneth has never said no to a dress that’s short and black, she can add th
- For Emma Stone: A
- For Angelina Jolie: 3.1 Phillip Lim draped wrap