Winter Antiques Show
- Kentshire Galleries, Ltd. Marcus & Co. An antique scarab bracelet in the Egyptian Revival style, with multicolored enamel lotus leaves, centering on a blue faience scarab, in 18k. c. 1880.
- Les Enluminures. Renaissance diamond ring. The Netherlands, c. 1500. Gold and diamond.
- Macklowe Gallery. A pair of Marchak diamond, sapphire, and gold earrings. French, c. 1950's.
- Macklowe Gallery. Bulgari diamond and 18 karat gold necklace. Italian, c. 1970's.
- Kentshire Galleries, Ltd. An antique coral fringe necklace of Moorish style, with graduated amphorae pendants and black enamel decoration, in silver gold. Petiteau, France, c. 1850.
- Lost City Arts. Harry Bertoia (1915-1978) Sterling silver gong pendant, 4" x 4,", 1960's. Sterling silver wire and ebonized wood pendant.