Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Scarsdale yoga studio will cater to Metro North commuters [NYP]
· Window check: Bottega, Pucci, and Gucci [Modelizing]
· Cheap eyebrow threading in Brooklyn [Brokelyn]
· Internet fiascos: Zappos has been hacked [Daily Intel]
· Here is a $22,000 silk and diamond sports bra [NYP]
· The Vibram toe shoes showed up at a Golden Globes party [Telegraph UK]