Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Manhattan Avenue in Greenpoint's weird discount stores [Brokelyn]
· The outrage over Islam Karimov’s daughter showing at NYFW [NYP]
· Anna Wintour thinks Valentino's life would make a good Broadway show [WSJ]
· YouTube's livestream of Fashion Week begins today [Racked]
· Julie Gilhart joins Amazon.com as a fashion consultant [Vogue UK]
· Two not-punk blondes talk about how to dress punk [Bowery Boogie]