- Two looks from BCBG Max Azria this morning. Via Getty.
- Guests enter the tent under a gray sky. Via Getty.
- Nicholas K kicked off Fashion Week at Lincoln Center at 9am today. Via Getty.
- The Porter Grey presentation. Via Getty.
- Blue lips backstage at Richard Chai. Via Getty.
- Richard Chai's full collection. Via Getty.
- YouTube is live-streaming the shows!
- Hyden Yoo's retro-romantic presentation. More at Racked National.
- Warby Parker's guerilla library show. More at Racked National.
Fashion Week Spring 2012 dawned wet and gray this morning, but inside Lincoln Center, things were a bit more colorful. BCBG Max Azria showed a slightly edgier, less in-your-face sexy collection than usual, while Richard Chai painted his models' lips blue. Off-site, the shows have been in full swing since yesterday afternoon. Racked National has details on Number:Lab's skater menswear, Hyden Yoo's retro romanticism, and Warby Parker's unauthorized library show.
A quick programming note: Like last year, we'll be sharing our Fashion Week coverage with Racked National all week long. Look to our sister site for runway show stories and the accompanying big, glossy galleries. Over here, we'll be focusing on the stuff that's open to the public, with an eye towards how the country's most glamorous trade show affects the city at large.
· Number:Lab Spring 2012: Inspired by Picasso and Skateboarders [Racked]
· Hyden Yoo Showed Retro-Inspired Romantic Looks for Spring [Racked]
· Warby Parker's Guerilla Eyewear Show at the NY Public Library [Racked]