Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Uniqlo Update: Opening Dates, Renderings, Fourth Pop-Up!
· Head to the Scoop Warehouse Sale for Post-Irene Retail Therapy
· Maison Ladurée Opens to Macaron-Crazed Crowds Uptown
· A Small but Determined Crowd Ransacks Karl Lagerfeld x Macy's
· Sephora's Meatpacking Launch Is Roughly Two Weeks Away
· Twenty-Two Noteworthy Clothing Store Launches from Summer 2011
· The Top Ten New Stores and Pop-Up Shops of Fashion's Night Out