Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 500 people showed up for Tyra Banks's Modelland signing [DNAinfo]
· Chinese reality star turns up working at Brooklyn salon [NYP]
· Complaint Box: Grocery aisle standoffs [City Room]
· Check out young, conventional Daphne Guinness [Fashionista]
· Americans are still spending on indulgences [NYT]
· Magazines get into retail, competing with advertisers [NYT]
· Vogue really wants a Kate Middleton cover [Page Six]