Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- NEW YORK, SEPTEMBER 8: A guest makes a purchase at Fashion's Night Out at Swarovski on September 8, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images for Swarovski)
- Left: Zadig & Voltaire blazer, $119 (was $590). Right: Lee Angel ring, $45 (was $75.)
- Photo by Bairachnyi Dmitry/Shutterstock
- CÃ©line boots. The wedges on the far right are $249 (from $800.)
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Is This the End of Fashion's Night Out?
· Nine Post–Fashion Week Sales, Hermès Very Much Included
· An Anonymous Luxury Department Store Staffer Tells All
· A Twenty-Photo Tour of the Upper West Side's New Century 21
· You Can Buy a Scarf at the Hermès Sale, But Only One
· Look Out for Flash Mobs in Wrap Dresses Chanting "DVF! DVF!"
· What You'll Find at Zadig & Voltaire's First Sample Sale