Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Stella McCartney designed costumes for the New York City Ballet [WWD]
· Petit Bateau on Madison Avenue is closing [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Cop accidentally shoots Brooklyn's Urban Outfitters building [CGP]
· East Village shop offers vampire fangs [Bowery Boogie]
· West Hollywood becomes the country's first city to ban fur [BlackBook]
· Movie designers who should exist in reality [Lucky]
· The Man Repeller is planning a book [WaPo]