Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Milly. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Nanette Lepore. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Nicole Miller. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Anna Sui. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Wayne. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Jeremy Scott. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Michael Kors. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Gant by Michael Bastian
- Herve Leger By Max Azria. Photo credit: Getty Images
Fashion Week is O-V-E-R, so here's our final recap of the shows that took place toward the tail end of things, as covered by our national site. Some end-of-the-week highlights included the butts at Jeremy Scott, the 1940s revival at Anna Sui, and the late '80s/early '90s (or, the best time period ever) collection from Nicole Miller.
Plus, two Racked reporters had life-altering experiences with mega-celebrities while at shows, one of which was Michael Stipe, while the other was Kim Kardashian on an escalator. And perhaps best of all, this happened.
For in-depth show coverage, head to our sister site Racked National. Here's a handy guide to their last nine show recaps, all of which come with glorious photo galleries:
· Nanette Lepore
· Nicole Miller
· Anna Sui
· Jeremy Scott
· Michael Kors
· Gant by Michael Bastian
· Herve Leger