Inside Sephora's Art-Filled Meatpacking District Showpiece
- The ceiling art reflects Sephora's "piano key" branding, as well as the flame logo.
- This sculpture, "Flamenco Tornado," is the first thing you see when you walk in.
- Countries represented in the "Global Beauty" section include Japan, Hungary, Greece, and the UK.
- Play with hair tools up close! (Sadly, they're not plugged in.)
- "Hot Now" displays show off new products like this amazing paper lashes.
- The fragrance area, which has a large and delightful selection of rollerballs.
- The chandelier in the fragrance section is supposed to resemble perfume bottles.
- Rollerball art!
- Oh yes, there's a lash bar.
- The lashes sit on removable wands, so shoppers can try them on for size.
- Video art in the Sephora brand section
- These make-up brushes are ergonomic.
- The color section for brands other than Sephora
- Dior's peel-n-go eyeliner stickers (weird lighting courtesy of the LED display above)
- All of the wall art is very glossy and sleek.
- Just because there's no checkout counter doesn't mean there aren't impulse buys.