Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The stockings at Betsey Johnson. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Oscar de la Renta. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Lindsey Wixson at Preen. Photos credit: Anna Fischer for Racked.com
- Models at Barbara Tfank. Photo credit: Payton Wang for Racked.com
- J.Crew. Photo credit: Getty Images
- Alice + Oliviia
- Man Repeller at Rebecca Minkoff. Photo credit: Getty Images
We've already recapped last weekend's shows as well as the ones from Monday, so today we bring you all of the Fashion Week goodness that's happened since. In short, there were gigantic, crowd-grazing parachute skirts at Oscar de la Renta, Nicki Minaj's jaw dropped when Betsey Johnson did a split on the runway, and J.Crew held its presentation for the first time, ever, in the tents. Plus, Lindsey Wixson wore another shade of amazing lipstick at Preen.
For in-depth show coverage, head to our sister site Racked National. Here's a handy guide to their last six show recaps, all of which come with glorious photo galleries:
· Oscar de la Renta
· Betsey Johnson
· Barbara Tfank
· Alice + Olivia
· Rebecca Minkoff