Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Two looks from Zac Posen. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Lindsey Wixson, looking stunning. Photo by Randy Ceballos for Racked.com
- NSFW at Adam. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Billy Reid. Photo by Frank Gargione for Racked.com.
- A sampler of looks from Concept Korea. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Alexander Wang. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Menfolk at Tommy Hilfiger. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- A silky dress at Costello Tagliapietra. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Mara Hoffman. Photo by Anna Fischer for Racked.com
- Emerson. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Cynthia Rowley. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Project Runway. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Two Jason Wu looks. Photo credit: Getty Images.
Allow us to present a quick rundown of everything you might have missed if you didn't spend the weekend glued to a laptop waiting for more Fashion Week news to emerge. In brief: Zac Posen held his first New York runway show in forever and impressed the high-waisted pants off an intimate crowd of fashion insiders. Alexander Wang threw a frat-themed afterparty with Jell-O shots that Cathy Horyn thought looked like beef consommé. Lindsey Wixson wore hot pink lipstick at Prabal Gurung's show, which convinced us that purple is a neutral. And Valentino sang "My Way" at Carine Roitfeld's karaoke party.
For in-depth show coverage, head to our sister site Racked National. Here's a handy guide to their last twelve show recaps, all of which come with glorious photo galleries:
· Zac Posen
· Billy Reid
· Concept Korea IV Presentation
· Alexander Wang
· Tommy Hilfiger
· Costello Tagliapietra
· Mara Hoffman
· Cynthia Rowley
· Project Runway
· Jason Wu