Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A Phillip Lim cape and a royal blue coat at this year's sale
- A popsicle from La NewYorkina at the Hester Street Fair
- Outerwear is really the way to go with this collection.
- Emma and Prince at the Nicola Formichetti pop-up. Emma is wearing a vintage dress and a Thierry Mugler jacket. Prince is wearing pants from Dior Homme, a shirt from Bellevue Hospital, and a Bellevue Hospital neck brace with custom detail.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· What It's Like to Work at the Barneys Warehouse Sale
· The Ten Best Places to Eat on Fashion's Night Out
· Jil Sander's Wooly Final +J Collection: Now at Uniqlo
· Inside Missoni x Target: Crowds Go Crazy While Giant Doll Tweets
· Basically, the Nicola Formichetti Pop-Up Shop Is Mindblowing
· What People Wore to Fashion's Night Out: A Gallery