Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· From the minds of Gilt, full-price menswear site Park & Bond debuts [Racked]
· This T-shirt has a beard-measuring chart on it [Gizmodo]
· Here's a bunch of dogs not happy to be wearing clothes on Etsy [Sad Etsy Dogs]
· Dolce and Gabbana prefer their models to wear bras [Telegraph UK]
· A Facebook message from 10-year-old model Thylane Blondeau's mom [The Cut]
· Amy Winehouse once burned a dress that McQueen sent to her [HuffPo]