Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· UWS Eastern Mountain Sports to open Thursday [My Upper West]
· The CFDA is carding models at Fashion Week [WWD]
· Surprise: A woman in body paint got arrested in Times Square [NYP]
· Female tennis players are wearing long braids at the U.S. Open [NYT]
· Paz de la Huerta is the new face/body of Agent Provocateur [Telegraph UK]
· Jac Jagaciak's fall Chanel beauty campaign [Fashion Gone Rogue]