Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Sunrise Plaid Shirt, $84 (was $168), Steven Alan, Barney's Co-Op Chelsea
(image via singer22.com)
- Mini Grid Sport Shirt, $59 (was $145), CO-OP Barneys New York
- Walk Short, $69 (was $140), Mason's
- Field Pocket Tee, $49 (was $98), Nice Collective
- Straight Leg Trouser, $79 (was $200), Shipley & Halmos. These looked better (and khaki-er) in person, we promise.
- Flame Tee, $29 (was $80), Rag & Bone. This one and the next few items weren't in the Chelsea store, but they're available online and we dig them.
- Camden Jeans in Tar, $119 (was $245), Raleigh Denim.
- Zachery Cardigan, $89 (was $225), Theory.
As we mentioned earlier, the Barney's Warehouse Sale is a zoo. And zoos are ideally for animals. So after checking out what's left on the women's racks at the Barney's Co-Op in Chelsea yesterday afternoon, we turned our attention to the menswear, also now up to 75% off.
The men's sale rack lines most of the back wall and definitely isn't half bad. There are a lot of button-downs, some questionable hoodies, a span of t-shirts that cover the spectrum from hipster to really weird hipster, and then some swimwear, pants, and jackets. Most of the 15 items we wanted weren't online, so the Chelsea store may be your last shot, and there's no telling how long they'll be there.
As a special treat, we also picked out a few online sale items that weren't in the store. Once we start online shopping, it's just so hard to stop.—Lauren Budorick
· Scouring the Women's Sale Rack at Barneys Co-Op Chelsea [Racked NY]
· Barneys [Official Site]