Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Saks is offering 25% off if you spend $1,000 [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Inside the world of Bergen Street's Vinnie's Italian Art Iron Works [CGP]
· UWS Tumi store opening appears to be on schedule for fall [MyUpperWest]
· Style.com will be launching its first print edition in October [Fashionologie]
· Intermix's trippy, abstract-image fall campaign [Racked]
· 11 Fall ads with cats photoshopped onto them [Fashionista]
· Kate Moss gives a rare video interview about her wedding [Racked]