Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sale merchandise is now really cheap at Calypso St. Barth [Sample Sally]
· Designers and indie bands to join forces in Williamsburg [Brooklyn Paper]
· Next up for a Macy's collab: Giambattista Valli [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Hermès to open a store in New Jersey's Short Hills Mall [Mizhattan]
· W put cartoons of their editors on totes for the September issue [NY Post]
· Prince of Scotland's collab with Central Saint Martins students [Racked]
· It's official: London is now being called the fashion capital of 2011 [Reuters]