Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A bar is replacing Bag boutique on the LES [Bowery Boogie]
· From the frontlines of the IF Boutique sale [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· The Times talks to Brooklyn's greenest beauty queens [T Magazine]
· Abercrombie & Fitch will pay the Situation to stop wearing their clothes [CNN]
· More on Anna Dello Russo for Macy's I.N.C. [WWD]
· Dolce & Gabbana open an outlet in Secaucus, New Jersey [Madison Avenue Spy]