Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- At left: Karlie Kloss, photo by Craig McDean. At right: Navy and pink tote, $50.
- Gray and orange tote, $50
- Natural and cognac tote, $50
- Women's short-sleeved print tee, $40
- Women's long-sleeved print tee, $45
- Women's short-sleeved tee, $25
- Women's long-sleeved tee, $30
- Men's tee, $25
- FNO baseball cap, $15
In 2009, Fashion's Night Out offered nothing but a lone t-shirt as tie-in merchandise. In 2010, the organizers expanded the collection to include tanks and hoodies. The cautious growth must have paid off, because this time around, they've added not only bags and a baseball cap but techno-tribal t-shirts in both short and long sleeves. Prices range from $15 to $50, and 40% of the proceeds will go to the New York City AIDS Fund in the New York Community Trust. You can buy the shirts and accessories online, but you probably won't have much trouble finding them in stores, either: The FNO website lists 816 shops where they'll be available.
· How to Get Your Hands on the Fashion's Night Out Collection [Racked NY]
· Fashion's Night Out [Official Site]