Designer Goods and Pleasant Attitudes at the SMSKCC Thrift Sale
- A rare glimpse inside the gilded Designer Room
- Sorry for the extreme close-ups, but we were trying to be as quiet as possible in the Designer Room. The pleated and floral vintage Leonard Paris dress is peeking out of the bunch.
- A vintage Christian Dior knit poncho.
- A true vintage Diane Von Furstenberg maxi-dress. Want.
- More women's wear on the main floor.
- Women's main floor selections. The black and white printed knit dress is Nanette Lepore.
- Men's shirting, from fun to conservative
- Ooh! A lone Gucci shirt sighting. The most fun one of the bunch.
- A few Burberry trenches for the gents
- Men's suiting
- Don't get too excited. They're all fake. But the display looks nice!