Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked: · The West Village Has a Drunk Puppy-Shopping Problem
· Big Markdowns on Shoes for the Ladies at the Barneys Spring Sale
· Uniqlo Fifth Avenue, Century 21 UWS and More Exciting Fall Openings
· Inside the Seriously Mindblowing Wall Street Duane Reade
· Brace Yourselves, Upper East Side: Fairway is Opening in Two Weeks
· Tory Burch's Ex to Open Luxury Boutique C. Wonder in Soho