Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vernakular temporarily sets up at 179 Orchard [Bowery Boogie]
· Tavi is doing a tribute to Sassy Magazine in a Brooklyn talent show [The Cut]
· Congress might consider a bill to crackdown on knock offs [WWD]
· Someone is selling Casey Anthony drawings on Etsy [Buzzfeed]
· Kate Middleton's windy wardrobe malfunction [Gawker]
· Preen is designing a collection for Aldo [Vogue UK]
· American Apparel gets $6M from Canadian investors [NY Post]