Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· The Grand Central Apple Store: Really, Truly Happening
· Apple Doesn't Care If You're Dressed As Darth Vader or Leading a Goat
· Girls in Sailor Stripes Turn Out for the Proenza Schouler Sale
· The Times Does a Thorough Analysis of NYC Clubwear
· Kids, Skaters, and Susan Sarandon Launch Uniqlo's High Line Rink
· What It's Like to Get a Manicure At Sephora