Kids, Skaters, and Susan Sarandon Launch Uniqlo's High Line Rink
- Hudson Guild kids, Central Park skate pros, and Gotham Girl roller derbyists, about two seconds before they all skated through the banner.
- And about two seconds after.
- Friends of the High Line co-founder Robert Hammond with Susan Sarandon.
- This is what the rink looks like when you approach from 30th Street.
- Uniqlo's Shin Odake gets skating advice from an expert.
- A Gotham Girl struts her stuff.
- The view from the High Line
- The price list. Sandal-wearers should note that socks are available for $2.
- What would a High Line roller rink be without a food truck selling artisanal slushies?
- Or you could get iced coffee and olive oil cake from these guys.