Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Emily Coleman of Eleven Boutique on 11th and First. The reader who nominated her writes, "I loved her small town swagger and big city dreams!"
- David Alperin, owner of Brooklyn menswear boutique Goose Barnacle.
- Iris Cordero, 5th Floor Contemporary at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Dustin Zuber of Soho's Curve NYC
Welcome back to round one of our Hottest Shopkeepers competition! This go-around features Emily Coleman of newish East Village boutique Eleven, David Alperin of Brooklyn menswear shop Goose Barnacle, Iris Cordero of Saks, and Dustin Zuber of Curve NYC. Check out their photos above, cast your vote after the jump, and check back this afternoon for Heat 4. Don't hesitate to make your opinion heard: Round Two commences first thing tomorrow.
· Hottest Shopkeep Round 1, Heat 2: Saks, Barneys, and More [Racked NY]
· Hottest Shopkeep Round 1: Let the Games Begin [Racked NY]