Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tumblr wants to send beauty bloggers to Fashion Week [Rich Tong]
· Bond No.9 founder explains her creative process [NYDN]
· Couple sees the face of Jesus in a Walmart receipt [WYFF4]
· Beyoncé's new look supports smaller designers [NYT]
· Groupons might be illegal in Connecticut [Gothamist]
· London attempts to make sense of its new Forever 21 [Guardian]