Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Union Market's Cobble Hill location
- Gwyneth Paltrow repeats her accessories while out on different shopping trips. Stars! They're just like us. Left via Denimology; right vi
- Anna Fischer, 6/9/11
- Left via Black Milk Clothing, right via Buzzfeed
- Future Maje and Sandro boutiques on Bleecker Street via Jeremiah's Vanishing New York
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Up-and-Coming Gourmet Grocer Union Market Accused of Beef Fraud
· The Gwyneth Paltrow Guide to Shopping in New York
· The 38 Essential New York Stores, July 2011
· People Really Do Buy Things at Beauty & Essex's Nightclub Pawn Shop
· The Buscemi Dress vs the Beyoncé Dress: Which Is Better?
· Euro-Labels Maje and Sandro to Open on Bleecker This Fall