Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bergdorf's second bout of markdowns hit 60% off [Madison Avenue Spy]
· 94 Orchard St. is over boutiques and is getting a beer store [Bowery Boogie]
· Driver who fatally hit French stylist on the UES gets off with a fine [NY Post]
· Harvey Weinstein has also left Halston [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Here are the 2011 CFDA nominees [Racked]
· Surprise: Justin Bieber's perfume is doing very, very well [Fashionista]