Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Woman Sues Chanel After Getting a $10,000 Ring Stuck on Her Finger
· The Limelight Marketplace Will Become a Department Store
· Stella McCartney Plans to Meatpack It In on 14th Street
· Gwyneth Paltrow Joins Twitter; 15,000 Followers and Growing
· Prediction: The Vena Cava Sale Will Be Bananas Today
· Inside Filene's Basement, It's Total Bridal Carnage