Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Victoria Beckham might open a Manhattan store [Fashionista]
· This is what Anna Wintour's new walk to work will be like [Business Insider]
· Hey pregnant ladies: Madison Rose is having a closing sale [HPS]
· Gramercy is getting a high-end kiddie salon [NYO]
· Now trending: The fashion harness [NYT]
· The Roots will start in John Varvatos's fall campaign [WWD]
· As a nation, China might just love shopping more than the USA [Forbes]