Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Marriage equality windows hit Park Slope [FIPS]
· The Saks sale hits 75% off [The Choosy Beggar]
· Comparison shopping: Why is Chinatown so cheap? [Our Chinatown]
· A look at new Bowery boutique Misha Nicole [WSJ]
· Twitter star DKNY PR girl launches a Tumblr [Racked]
· Here are the worst celebrity clothing lines of all time [Stylelist]
· Muslim woman says her head scarf got her fired from Hollister [NYDN]